A Good Start...
"We're still adding features, so you can expect to see more appearing in the coming months."
So, where will you find it? Here are some instructions on how to find the new YouTube editor so that you too can jump in and try it out.
- Log in to YouTube
- Click your profile icon in the top right-hand corner
- Click Creator Studio
- Click the blue YouTube Studio Beta link in the top left-hand corner
- Click Videos from the left-hand sidebar to see your videos
- Click on one of your videos
- Click Editor in the left-hand sidebar to launch the editor
Like I said, it's not the easiest thing to find right now, but that will probably change over time. Personally I always liked the youtube.com/editor URL that you could use with the old editor, but at the moment that just redirects you to a YouTube support page. Maybe that will also return soon.
How to Use the New YouTube Editor
Thanks to Arcadia Parson for tipping us off about the new editor!
Digital Learning Consultant, Grant Wood AEA