- Margaret Neary Elementary School, Massachusetts
- Pocahontas Area Community School, Pocahontas, Iowa
- Alburnett Elementary, Alburnett, Iowa
- Solon Middle School, Solon, Iowa
- Norway Elementary, Norway, Iowa
- Schleswig CSD, Schleswig, Iowa
- North Linn Elementary School, Troy Mills, Iowa
- North Linn Middle School, Troy Mills, Iowa
- Carpenter Elementary, Monticello, Iowa
- Easton Unified School District, Kansas
Like a regular makerspace, there are no set-in-stone rules. Feel free to participate in any Think, Make, Innovate challenge at any time. And the lessons that we share are guidelines. Change it up to best fit into your school makerspace time. We hope the videos and plans provide starters to get schools in the making spirit. Allowing your students to create in a makerspace offers valuable experiences in design, experimentation, and creativity. We have been so happy to see the amount of creativity that has been shared in our Maker Community. Our Maker Community has taken the maker topics presented and completely made it their own by putting their own personal twist on the topic. We love to see what you create and will add you to our Maker Community if you tag us on social media @dlgwaea or email us at email@example.com.
Coming up in the next few months, you will see more area schools highlighted in episodes (we've added teaser photos to the episode page). If you’d like to be notified of upcoming episodes or would like to pair with us on a future episode, complete this form or send us an email.
Hope you are enjoying the show and Have Fun Making!
~Amber Bridge, Technology Consultant - @abridgesmith
For more posts like this, please subscribe to our blog! You can also connect with us on social media if you Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter or add us to your circles on Google+.